Dating Quotes

"When a man goes on a date, he wonders if he is going to get lucky. A woman already knows."
Frederick Ryder

“Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.”
Katharine Hepburn

"The man who has never made a fool of himself in love will never be wise in love."
Theodor Reik

“I don't conquer, I submit.”
Giacomo Casanova

"Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship -- never."
Charles Caleb Colton

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."
Woody Allen

“There’s very little advice in men’s magazines, because men think, ‘I know what I’m doing. Just show me somebody naked.”
Jerry Seinfeld

“When I had no work and all this time on my hands, I couldn't get a date. Now that I have women banging on my door, I have no time to answer it.”
Scott Wolf

"A man who won't lie to a woman has very little consideration for her feelings."
Olin Miller

"Men always want to be a woman's first love -- women like to be a man's last romance."
Oscar Wilde

“Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle behind lotteries, dating, and religion.”
Scott Adams

0 comments: