Donald Trump Quotes



Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive.

Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.


Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.


The 1990's sure aren't like the 1980's.

What percentage of the people in the room could be entrepreneurs? In the society, I’d probably say 1 or 2 %.


You have to think anyway, so why not think big?


I don't make deals for the money. I've got enough, much more than I'll ever need. I do it to do it.




The point is that you can't be too greedy.

What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.


When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.


Deals are my art form. Other people paint beautifully on canvas or write wonderful poetry. I like making deals, preferably big deals.


A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation.




All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.

I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.


It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.


Love him or hate him, Trump is a man who is certain about what he wants and sets out to get it, no holds barred. Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money.


Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.



With out passion you dont have energy, with out energy you have nothing.

I could never have imagined that firing 67 people on national television would actually make me more popular, especially with the younger generation.


I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.


One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government.


I wasn't satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.


Well, real estate is always good, as far as I'm concerned.




Well, yes, I've fired a lot of people. Generally I like other people to fire, because it's always a lousy task. But I have fired many people.

I don't make deals for the money. I've got enough, much more than I'll ever need. I do it to do it.


I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it's time America was run like a business.




In business, when things aren't working it's time to mix it up.

I mean, there's no arguing. There is no anything. There is no beating around the bush. "You're fired" is a very strong term.


Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.

A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation.


As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big.




Everything in life is luck.

I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.

Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.


Everything in life is luck.


Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.




I'm the No. 1 developer in New York, I'm the biggest in Atlantic City, and maybe we'll keep it that way.

If you're going to be thinking, you may as well think big.


If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.

In the end, you're measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.

0 comments: