J.K. Rowling Quotes - Harry Potter Quotations

I gave my hero a talent I`d love to have. Who wouldn`t want to fly?
J.K. Rowling

Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.
J. K. Rowling

The consequences of our actions are so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.
J. K. Rowling

I just write what I wanted to write. I write what amuses me. It's totally for myself.
J. K. Rowling

There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it.
J. K. Rowling

I had an American journalist say to me, "Is it true you wrote the whole of the first novel on napkins?" I was tempted to say, "On teabags, I used to save them."
J. K. Rowling

It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.
J. K. Rowling






Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.
J. K. Rowling

Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.
J. K. Rowling

Bigotry is probably the thing I detest most.
J.K. Rowling

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other.
J. K. Rowling

Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.
J. K. Rowling

The spells are made up. I have met people who assure me, very seriously, that they are trying to do them, and I can assure them, just as seriously, that they don`t work.
J. K. Rowling

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
J. K. Rowling

The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and must therefore be treated with great caution.
J. K. Rowling

I would like to be remembered as someone who did the best she could with the talent she had.
J.K. Rowling

0 comments: