Funny Quotes

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

Do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?

The world belongs to the enthusiast who keeps cool.

Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.

If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

Rodney Dangerfield

 

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

To be clever enough to get all that money, one must be stupid enough to want it.

If you’re not very clever you should be conciliatory.

A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
Katharine Hepburn

Teamwork…means never having to take all the blame yourself.

A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns.

0 comments: