Little Britain Quotes



Aberdoon Stook House Chef: Maybe I am and maybe I'm not.
Little Britain

Emily Howard [transvestite character]: I'm a lady.
Little Britain

Vicky Pollard: Yeah, but no, but yeah, but ...Little Britain

Kenny Craig [hypnotist]: Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!
Little Britain

Social worker: All I want to know Vicky is where is your baby?Vicky Pollard: Oh, I swapped it for a Westlife CD.Social worker: Oh my God, how could you.Vicky Pollard: I know, they're rubbish.
Little Britain

Daffyd Thomas: I'm the only gay in the village.
Little Britain

Daffyd Thomas [to new gay in village]: No, you are not a gay. I am the gay. You're probably just a little bit poofy!
Little Britain

Andy Pipkin [wheelchair character]: I want that one.
Little Britain


Little Britain is a superb comedy sketch show created by Matt Lucas and David Williams.

0 comments: