Crazy Quotes - Craziness Quotes

But we're never gonna survive unless...

We get a little crazy.

No we're never gonna survive unless...

We are a little...

Crazy... 

Seal

 

Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind over-taxed.

Oliver Wendell Holmes

We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough? 
Niels Bohr

You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven. 
Jimi Hendrix

My friends thought I was crazy, that I should wait until I was dead. But I was determined. It is easy to promise but action is different.

Sakip Sabanci

 

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Albert Einstein

 

We're all crazy and the only difference between patients and their therapists is the therapists haven't been caught yet.

Max Walker

 

It is only too true that a lot of artists are mentally ill- it's a life which, to put it mildly, makes one an outsider. I'm all right when I completely immerse myself in work, but I'll always remain half crazy.

Vincent van Gogh

 

Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.

Janet Long

 

I'm realizing my dream of owning a top football club. Some will doubt my motives, others will think I'm crazy.

Roman Abramovich

 

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lives they must live.

 Charles Bukowski

 

Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

 Robert Anton Wilson

 

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.

Nora Ephron

 

There is no salvation in becoming adapted to a world which is crazy.

 Henry Miller

0 comments: