New York Quotes - New York City Quotes - NY Quotes

funny - New York Taxi Rules:
1. Driver speaks no English.
2. Driver just got here two days ago from someplace like Segal.
3. Driver hates you.



Practically everybody in New York has half a mind to write a book -and does.
Groucho Marx

The present in New York is so powerful that the past is lost.
John Jay Chapman

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story.
Agatha Christie


This is New York and there's no law against being annoying.
illiam Kunstler

Each man reads his own meaning into New York.
Meyer Berger

Storing your car in New York is safer than entering it in a demolition derby. But not much.
Daniel S. Greenberg

A car is useless in New York, essential everywhere else. The same with good manners.
Mignon McLaughlin

I can't wait to get back to New York City where at least when I walk down the streat, no one ever hesitates to tell me exactly what they think of me.
Ani Difranco

New York's such a wonderful city. Although I was at the library today. The guys are very rude. I said, "I'd like a card." He says, "You have to prove you're a citizen of New York." So I stabbed him.
Emo Philips

They say life's what happens when you're busy making other plans. But sometimes in New York, life is what happens when you're waiting for a table.
Sarah Jessica Parker, Sex and The City


One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years.
Thomas Wolf


0 comments: