Energy Quotes

Lots of/Lack of/Wanting more... Energy

They know how to work without waste of energy. In order to get the best that is within themselves, they learn to eliminate from their thoughts and actions everything which subtracts from their purposes.
Walter Russell

It is only when you have both divine grace and human endeavor that you can experience bliss, just as you can enjoy the breeze of a fan only when you have both a fan and the electrical energy to operate it.
Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Energy and persistence conquer all things.
Benjamin Franklin

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

From then on, I realized this is what I want to do, what I'm supposed to do: Giving energy and receiving it back through applause. I love it. That's my world. I love it. I enjoy it. I live for it.
Erykah Badu

The older I get the more I try not to waste my time on negative energy.
Christine Baranski

...happiness gives us the energy which is the basis of health.
Henri-Frédéric Amiel

He claims he has never known fatigue while obeying the law, but when he does break it he feels a sense of guilt in discovering the slightest evidence of fatigue which tells him that he has broken it.
Walter Russell

0 comments: