Breaking Up Quotes

Breaking up is hard.
Breaking up is the hardest thing to do.

Some quotes to ease the pain... but will they help? ... probably not.



Broken Heart Quotes!


I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile.

The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don’t love you back.

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

We enter relationships as a somebody and leave them as a nobody.

Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.

"Old times" never come back and I suppose it's just as well. What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that's better.
George E. Woodberry

If I stop thinking of you, will you be gone to me forever?

The heart was made to be broken.

I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you.

If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

A break up is like a broken mirrior. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears. Antoine de Saint-Exupery - The Little Prince

I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.

We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, but over the years we'll smile and recall for just one moment we had it all.

God is closest to those with broken hearts.
Jewish Saying

I just realized, it's so lonely being free.

I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?

When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive.

Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted.

Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

There's a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there's nothing I can say to make her feel all right.


If you're going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill (more quotes from Mr. Churchill)

To weep is to make less the depth of grief. William Shakespeare - King Henry the Sixth

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

No one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.

Straight from Hollywood - Yes, even the stars suffer!

Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you're with an individual who isn't moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain't going to work.
Usher

I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said "Nic, it is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is".
Nicole Kidman


Get over it - by reading some funny quotes or life quotes or cool quotes, all on the Successful Living Quotes Blog!

0 comments: